Template pink

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Batman Party


 Invites were easy... I did an image search on
Google for POW!
I did the same search for the batman logo.
I saved the images in a jpeg and then
uploaded the image onto the word dock
which I used for the corner of the envelope
behind the return address.


insert image, recolored it red and set it behind text. 
I used the Batman logo as an insert behind text and 
as a black and white wash out.



For the font I used all caps comic sans 
just like in the comics.
comics.

Envelope below
Set printer to Mailings...envelopes, options, custom size to 9 x 6
For these I used 5 x 7 paper blank paper invitations
which they sell in packs of 100 and includes 9 x 6 100 envelopes




 I used cut out bats in the windows, on the walls 
and on strings from the chandeleirs.



The kids were asked to come in a super hero costume


There were masks at the door for adults
 The name tags asked the 
to right their "Secret Idenity" names on them

No comments:

Post a Comment