Template pink

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Come as you are Royal Baby Shower


How to invite in previous post...






Free Banner Template.
Right Click on pic and then past to word doc to print






Free Cupcake Circles
Right click on pic and then past to word doc to print
Bath Salts Circles
Right click on pic and then past to word doc to print

Water Bottle  Labes
Right click on pic and then past to word doc to print




How to Canvas...

So I created this logo in photshop using the elephant font.
I belive that it comes standard on computers.
I then used my cricut explore to create this logo but you can right click this and
download the image to use on your cricut.
I cut it at a 12 x 12 sheet.








I used the cricut 


Once you iron this onto your fabric, You peel off the top that a cut image sticky like 
tape that you can apply to your canvas.  
Once that was applied, I straypainted the canvas pink and got my cute shower gift.










After I had my theme together, I saw this at Walmart and had to get it
since it matched everything so perfect
The link for the topper is below...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gartner-Studios-Love-Cake-Topper/39195190?sourceid=csesh021248d52f81f442318ac9070eef913c28&wmlspartner=shoppingcom2&affcmpid=3792044070&tmode=0000&veh=cse&sdc_id=1414099653z182982z3c073b0a14082z









I bought these awesome face masks on amazon.com for 15.00 free shipping
http://www.amazon.com/Dermal-Korea-Collagen-Essence-Facial/dp/B00BAM7F8C/ref=sr_1_3?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1413687724&sr=1-3&keywords=facial+mask

Create you own Bath Salts
Need
-Ribbon
-Baggies
-Essential Oil
-Epsom Salts
-Printable Bath Salts Labels



The girls looked like Michael Myers a little close to Halloween but they said it felt great on their faces.  It was fun how many choices there were...esp the Snail or the Snake mask.

Our Nail station was on the granite center island in the Kitchen.
I had Cotton Balls
Nail Polish Remover 
Colors and hand lotion all ready to go






There was also chair massage at the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment